CoronaToC4D Material Converter
It’s an useful Cinema 4D plugin that converts all Corona material inside a scene to C4D equivalent
The intent is to support .FBX and similar file export and NOT to make a full material conversion. This means not all Corona features are supported. Because only bitmaps are supported by export formats, this plugin has focus on them.
Cinema 4D does not support materials during export if they are not internal. So this plugin tries to limit this gap.
It mantains all bitmap directly loaded into C4D Bitmap and Corona Bitmap shaders.
On the other hand it not (yet) supports other kind of shaders.
- Support for all colors in primary Vray channels
- Support for Add, Subtract, Multiply and Normal mixing feature under each texture channel
- Support for Corona Bitmap and simple C4D Bitmap.
- Support for Bump, Normal(shader) and displacement.
- Possibility to choose conversion for all materials in document or only for selected.
- Possibility to clean all old and unassigned materials after conversion (also sorting)
- Normal/Bump channel automatic assigment
- Possibility to not discard all C4D original shaders
In future (hope close) version 1.1.0 the following feature are in the workshop:
- Possibility to not discard all not supported shaders.
- Possibility to Bake all shaders(non bitmaps) into bitmaps.
- Choose Bake resolution.
- Support for more Corona material types.
- Automatic conversion of Translucency channel
- After downloading CoronaToC4D.zip file extract it into your Cinema 4D plugin folder (E.G.: “C:\Program files\Maxon CInema 4D R21\plugins”)
- At first execution you’ll be asked to fill with email and license key (you received by email)
After that you’ll never request for this info.
Remember that a license key is valid only on 1 machine.
If you reset your hardware or change Cinema 4D installation, plugin may not work.
You can contact us if the case.
- Only Selected Materials
Will convert only materials active in Materials view.
- Purge Old and Unused Materials
At the end of process will purge all unused materials and sort them.
- Do not discard C4D Shaders
All C4D shaders different from Bitmap will not be discarded.
Example of conversion features:
Corona shaders will be converted in C4D material with no shaders.
NOTE: VRayToC4D Material Converter acts only on materials assigned to objects (or if you prefer on objects with material tags assigned).
Download VRayToC4D Material Converter from Gumroad:Download