FrameIt Pro for Blender
A Blender addon that creates frames with mullions and panels with 1 click!!
And if not enough it also add Cycles / Evee materials to it.
It can be applied to every polygon object and it works on all polygons inside it.
It’s possible also to apply it only to selected polygons in Edit Mode.
- Choose Size, Depth and Offset of elements
- Options to exclude frame, mullions or panels from creation
- Apply Bevel to all elements at once, or on them singularly
- Apply materials and option to do not it
- Option to reuse previously applied materials or if you prefer to create new materials every time
- Option to preserve original geometry
- All features are parametric, so you can change them later in modifier properties.
- You can work as in Object than in Edit mode.
- After downloading FrameItBlender.zip file go to Blender Preferences
- Press Install
- Search it on Mesh section in addons and activate
That’s all… Enjoy it.
You’ll find FrameIt both in Object Mode under Add->Mesh->FrameIt and in Edit Mode under Add->FrameIt.
- Frame Size: width of the frame
- Frame Depth: depth of the frame
- Frame Offset: position of element normally to face.
- Frame Max Angle: angle between polygons for frame creation
Max Angle 60° Max Angle 0°
- Frame Bevel –> Bevel Offset: When Global Level is uncecked you can choose bevel offset for frame element.
- Mullions Size: width of the mullions
- Mullions Depth: depth of the mullions
- Mullions Offset: position of element normally to face
- Mullions Bevel –> Bevel Offset: When Global Level is uncecked you can choose bevel offset for mullions.
- Panel Depth: depth of the panels
- Panels Offset: position of element normally to face
- Panels Bevel –> Bevel Offset: When Global Level is uncecked you can choose bevel offset for panels.
- Global Bevel: choose if apply an unique bevel offset value for all elements at once, or specify single values in each section of GUI.
Bevel Offset: bevel value applied to Modifier.
All frame, mullions and panels are parented to an Empty named Assembly.
Depth and Bevel are applied as modifiers, so you can change them later.
- Preserve Original Object: if checked original geometry is preserved.
If not checked there will be two cases:
1. whole geometry selected-> original object deleted
2. partial polygons selection-> only delected polygons of original object are deleted
- Materials: this option will create a default material for each element of assemby (frame, mullions and panels).
- Reuse Default Materials: if checked new executions of plugin will not generate new sets of materials.
If you want to apply independent materials to many frames uncheck this option
Apply Bevel on a large number of faces could freeze or crash Blender. If you think is the case apply FrameIt first on a low poly mesh. Values are stored by Blender tool operator while shutting Blender.
You’ll find FrameIt Pro for Blender on Gumroad:
Or on BlenderMarket: