A free plugin that creates frames with mullions and panels with 1 click!!
And if not enough it als add Cinema 4D materials to it
It can be applied to every polygon object (not generators) and it works on all polygons inside it
It’s possible also to apply it only to selected polygons
- Set IOR for panels to 1.4 value (for R19 default is 1)
- Choose Size and Depth of elements
- Options to exclude frame, mullions or panels from creation
- Apply Bevel and option to do not it
- Apply materials and option to do not it
- Option to reuse previous applied materials or if you prefer to create new materials every time
- Option to preserve original geometry
- Feature to store Values inserted in dialog and button to reset original plugin values
- After downloading FrameIt.zip file extract it into your Cinema 4D plugin folder (E.G.: “C:\Program files\Maxon CInema 4D R 21\plugins”)
That’s all… Enjoy it.
- Frame Size: width of the frame
- Frame Depth: depth of the frame
- Frame Max Angle: angle between polygons for frame creation
- Mullions Size: width of the mullions
- Mullions Depth: depth of the mullions
- Panel Depth: depth of the panels
- Bevel Offset: bevel value applied to deformer
All frame, mullions and panels are inserted into a group and bevel deformer is applied to it
- Preserve Original Object: if checked original geometry is preserved
If not checked there will be two cases:
1. whole geometry selected-> original object deleted
2. partial polygons selection-> only delected polygons of original object are deleted
- Create Materials: will be created a Cinema 4D default material for each element
- Reuse Default Materials: if checked new executions of plugin will not generate new sets of materials.
If you want to apply independent materials to many frames uncheck this option
- Store Values: store all values of plugin dialog in a file on hard disk
File is “def.ini” and is located in plugin directory under Cinema 4D preferences folder.
- Store Values -> Reset: this button reset default plugin values.
Download FrameIt plugin from Gumroad: